Forum » Apply for Operator! » Apply Here! » WHAT NOT TO DO
WHAT NOT TO DO
ReDrUmDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 4:17 PM | Message # 1
Mayor
Group: Users
{In-Game Name} ReDrUm
{STEAM ID} find it urself lol
{Time on the Server} 1 dayz
{Supporting Staff Members} NONE POST BELOW I ASKED ALL THE ADMINS 5 TIMES BUT THEY ALL SAY NO
{The "Why-I-Should-Be-A-Staff-Member" post. Include prior experience. Make it juicy. Make it believable.} i think i should be adminz cuz i really good n stuff. every1 likes me nd im a kool kid! i think that i would be the best operator ever cuz i wont aboose and will only use my powers for good. if i dont get i will be mad

Issue 1: (Not seen yet) Post your Steam ID
Issue 2: (Seen about an average amount) A low amount of play time, 1 day isn't enough.
Issue 3: (Seen often) I'm not sure where the other Staff members stand on this, but I personally don't like it when people don't have enough support and just tell them to post below. Not sure why it bothers me, but it does.
Issue 4 (Rarely seen so far) Horrible grammar. Nothing screams immaturity like not being able to type out a full word.
Issue 5 (Rarely seen so far) Caps lock coolness. Don't use all caps. It's annoying to read. Makes you look immature.
Issue 6 (Seen very often) Generic "Why-I-should-be-staff section. We realise that you won't ever abuse, and that you have friends. Tell us something that you actually bring to the table. Have some skills? Share them. Good at dealing with stressful situations? Tell us. We don't need you to tell us that you won't abuse. That's a given.
Issue 7 (Rarely seen so far) Attention whoring. Using all bold/italics/underline/whatever else to, in your mind, give your application more attention. That just makes it annoying and hard to read.
Issue 8 (Seen all the fucking time) This one more or so goes for if you DON'T get operator. Do not rage. That shows immaturity. We don't want to deal with you guys getting mad because you weren't picked.
Issue 9 (Seen on an average amount) This more or so applies before your application is written. Do not bug us about giving you our support. It's fine to ask. It's not fine to ask a hundred times, or get mad if we say no. If we change our mind, we will tell you, you don't have to ask us again.

Those are some issues with the entire process of selecting Operators. If you want to apply, I suggest you don't do any of these.

Message edited by ReDrUm - Sunday, 2011-08-07, 4:18 PM

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Apply Here! » WHAT NOT TO DO
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz