Wacka exemple app. - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:09 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Wacka exemple app. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » RULES FOR APPLYING » Wacka exemple app.
Wacka exemple app.
SamDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 11:21 PM | Message # 1
Builder
Group: Users
Name: Sk8322snow/Samuel Johnson/Samuel Punson
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10131098
Time On Server: ~2 days.
Admin Support: RedRum, ReconPWN and Leyf!

Reason why you would make a good Op.:
Well, in my past I've been admin more then once.About 2-3 years ago I was Super-Admin on a server called TAC, it was for a short time because I left about 2 week after, but Recon can confirm.I was once admin on a server called GuM but the server got shutdown because it was managed by a kid with a lack of intelligence.I was also Moderator twice on two different server one called TBA and an other one called NTG, I was moderator for about 2 months until the server got shut down, In NTG, I was moderator for about a month until that server got shutdown. Recon can confirm again for TBA. I have also owned a server that was somewhat successful, but my host fucked it up so I had to close it, I chose to tell you that because I wanted to demonstrate that I know how to deal with several minges at the same time when there's a lot of players on the server. In other words, I have experience as an admin, I don't break under the stress and I don't abuse my powers.

My ban policy would be : I ban depending on the offence. For exemple: if a player RDM, I'll warn him once (depending if it's a mass rdm) but the second time I'll kick or ban him for 60 minutes or so. (depending on how many players he rdmed). Now, if a player use hacks or exploit a bug, it's a perma ban. But, I will adapt my self to the policy of the server concerning the banning of the minge!

I believe I could make a good Operator, because I respect the rules, I've been witness to alot of rule breaking and I helped some admins such as redrum to trap the rulebreakers. I am an active member and I am ready to give up RolePlaying for an hour or two to deal with wrongdoer, I am loyal to the community and NCDRP server is the only gmod server I visit. Finally, I do take the admin responsibility seriously and I am willing to donate if the server is in need!

Thank you for your time.

Yes, this is the app I used to apply for OP. Make it juicy and detailed like I did and you'll get the position.

Forum » Apply for Operator! » RULES FOR APPLYING » Wacka exemple app.
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz