[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Trash » Posts of the Year » Sniper
Sniper
John_DDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 4:12 PM | Message # 1
How about no?
Group: Users
"I am here to talk to you about the recent crime wave in out fair city."

Doy Brenski was leaning against a wall pf the apartment buildings smoking a cigarette. He was avidly paying attention to the Mayor's latest press conference. Outdoors. Hmph. What an idiot. He looked up at the balcony. Perfect shot from there. You would have to be an absolute fool to miss. He threw the cigarette on the ground and pulled a small piece of paper. He looked at it, and looked up to the mayor. He folded it again and went inside the apartment building. Went he went into his room, he found that the door was open. He looked inside to find a hooded figure trying to pry his closet door open. "What are you doing, man?" The hooded figure looked at Doy and said, "Not now man, you want me to beat your head i-" The hooded figure fell to his knees as a knife got lodged into his skull. Doy walked over to the corpse, took his knife back, and unlocked his closet. He grabbed the M24 inside and ran upstairs to the roof.

"I am fully aware of the situation at hand, and my protection team is investigating the matter fully."

As he went to the roof, he was met by two Civil Protection officers. "Halt! This area is closed off to civilians. Turn back right now" "I'm sorry officer, I left my binoculars on the balcony. If I can just get by really qui-" "I already told you once. Now move back. Come to think of it, do you have a license for that rif-" As Doy kicked his stomach, the other Officer raised his SMG. Doy kicked the SMG out of the officer's hands. The first officer raised his sidearm and began to fire. Before the bullet could hit Doy, it was blocked by the second officer's head. Doy took out his knife and pierced the officer's mask.

"I encourage all citizens to please report any wrong-doings to your nearest Protection officer."

Doy sheathed his knife and continued on to the roof. He retrieved the rifle on his back and loaded a single round. He bust through the balcony door and deployed the bi-pod. He focused the rifle on the mayor and put his finger on the trigger.

"Rest assured that everything is going to be just fi-"

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:29 PM | Message # 2
Scientist
Group: Donator
Yeah dude it wi-

Because Fuck You Thats why.

LeyfDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:11 PM | Message # 3
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
I hope this isn't about Mathias because I would NEVER be so stupid as to st-

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:49 PM | Message # 4
Scientist
It might b-

John_DDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:51 PM | Message # 5
How about no?
You okay gu-

DDRPian

ReDrUmDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:51 PM | Message # 6
Mayor
You know that you're really ga-

John_DDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:55 PM | Message # 7
How about no?
I don't see that as a prob-

DDRPian

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 10:01 PM | Message # 8
Scientist
I mean what are yo-

Forum » Trash » Posts of the Year » Sniper
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz