Common Sense and Authority problems - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:12 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Common Sense and Authority problems - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 6123456»
Forum » Trash » Posts of the Year » Common Sense and Authority problems (THE BEST THREAD IN NCDRP HISTORY. -Leyf)
Common Sense and Authority problems
RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 6:18 PM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Banned
so i got banned for 200 minutes, but it was a one sided punishment which honestly is just crap. also i think that admins shouldn't be able to be all childish and act like your life is a lie? redrum for example saying that all i told was a lie? well thats why im going to put this down

The name is Ryan Thomas Guerrero , i'm 18 and attending Louisiana State university don't believe it? well be a complete Retard not my fault your mom didn't abort you

Added (2011-08-10, 5:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and it cuts the picture -.- nice forum set

ConnDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 6:22 PM | Message # 2
Builder
Group: Admin
I'm confused.

(OOC) Sora: ur the only admin i DONT like. all the rest r cool though :D
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: You dont like CONN?
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Why dont you like him?
(OOC) Sora: he is a meanie
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Hes so naice

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 6:34 PM | Message # 3
Hobo
well redrum basically called me a liar and i got rdmed and then bitched at by some sparrow or swallow kid
then even though he cussed the same as me i get banned for offensive language

ReDrUmDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:18 PM | Message # 4
Mayor
Group: Users
First, I didn't ban you, that was Leyf. Second, anyone can use google images. Third, no one makes it into college without being able to spell "College".

Lastly, if you really wish to make personal insults, do not talk about my Mom. She has an illness and is very sick. She spends most of her time in the hospital.

See? Anyone can lie. But I'm serious, if you ever talk about my Mom again, I will perma ban you on the spot, I take extreme offence to that. Just because you are a donator, does not excuse you from any rule, which includes insulting staff members. Yes, we know that you claimed that you can be excused from the rules because you donated.

By the way, any 18 year old should be able to come up with a more original insult then "well be a complete Retard not my fault your mom didn't abort you". If you can't, you seriously don't belong in "collage", but rather working at a fast food restaurant for the rest of your life.

/endshitonfakecollagestudent

Message edited by ReDrUm - Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:28 PM

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:36 PM | Message # 5
Hobo
hey it isnt google images u fuckin retard and also yes i did sorry i made 1 spelling mistake what are a fuckin idiot? and fuck ur mom kid u talk shit about my life, man i use to give kids like u broken noses, fuckin nerdy ass kids always complaining, ur mom deserves to rot if ur going to abuse ur fuckin admin also if u plan to go that far ill just get the server banned for fraud and then id get ur boyfriend arrested for not being old enough to handle a business or get a friend of mine to make it seem he is stealing money see unlike u ive lived a fucked up life and thats why im not scared to fuck yours , you spoiled brat

Added (2011-08-10, 6:34 Am)
also what does she got? testicular cancer? lmao

Added (2011-08-10, 6:36 Am)
also you got a problem here have this shit 15337 dogan ln. prairieville louisiana , 70769 , ill make sure u wont ever again kid.

ReDrUmDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:38 PM | Message # 6
Mayor
Permad <3

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:39 PM | Message # 7
Hobo
also accepting a credit card without contact or approval of the owner is illegal

yet again i would win.

Added (2011-08-10, 6:39 Am)
lawsuit / life fuckover <3 biggrin

ReDrUmDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:39 PM | Message # 8
Mayor
K.

LeyfDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:41 PM | Message # 9
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Oh my god no! Hes going to report us guys! Please don't!

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:47 PM | Message # 10
Hobo
im just clarifying how simple it is, i didnt say i was or wasnt yet but seein as how rude redrum likes to be idk.

JeremyDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:49 PM | Message # 11
Scientist
Group: Donator
Quote (Ryan)
well be a complete Retard not my fault your mom didn't abort you

I lo'd

Quote (Ryan)
also accepting a credit card without contact or approval of the owner is illegal

yet again i would win.

I lol'd if you didnt use paypal and willing entered your information to the website and gave us the money its consent. Also its the website you donate to you should bitch about. Because they are the only ones that will see your information. Not us.

Quote (Ryan)
lawsuit / life fuckover <3

I lo'd again.

Quote (Ryan)
also you got a problem here have this shit 15337 dogan ln. prairieville louisiana , 70769

I lol'd

Because Fuck You Thats why.

ReDrUmDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:54 PM | Message # 12
Mayor
im just clarifying how simple it is, i didnt say i was or wasnt yet but seein as how rude redrum likes to be idk.

I love to be rude. Especially to kids who think they're cool because they can go to their cousins facebook, steal his pictures and use his name. Bottom line, you lost in the end. Think before you speak.

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 7:57 PM | Message # 13
Hobo
for ur info i dont talk to my blood related cousins because i dont talk or associate with them , two i can prove it anytime kid , anywhere , id in hand so ur being the dumb one

LeyfDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 8:00 PM | Message # 14
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Ryan mad?
Ryan mad.

ReDrUmDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 8:01 PM | Message # 15
Mayor
THIS

Message edited by ReDrUm - Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 8:01 PM

Forum » Trash » Posts of the Year » Common Sense and Authority problems (THE BEST THREAD IN NCDRP HISTORY. -Leyf)
Page 1 of 6123456»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz