[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
CURRENT CONTEST
willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:33 PM | Message # 31
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: Donator
Quote (fatehunter2234)
I love this server to much I cant put it in Words so All I have to say is that THis server is Better than Chuck Norris

Bah, this does not beat my huge, multi paragraph, dude heart melting essay of awesomeness.

John_DDate: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:34 PM | Message # 32
How about no?
Group: Users
Not to mention the unfunny Chuck Norris reference.

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:35 PM | Message # 33
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Quote (JDC)
Not to mention the unfunny Chuck Norris reference.

fatehunter2234Date: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:38 PM | Message # 34
Hobo
You know what Words aren't Everything

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:41 PM | Message # 35
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Quote (willie)
NCDRP is a fine community, it is run by excellent staff and I have not heard of an abuse report that was valid as of late. NCDRP isn't like other servers that care about the fame and the popularity, it cares about it's members having fun roleplaying. It is a personalized server I have enjoyed for months on end. The server is run by Leyf, Filli, SyCo and most importantly, the NCDRP community.
Leyf is a guy that once you get to know better, you'll find you more than likely have a common interest and you don't regret meeting him. He is one of the least known authors out there and it is a shame because he would do great at it. He has written NCDRP many lore stories, for example the legend of Sue, the abolished witch is one spine tingling story you never forget.
A very key part of the community are the admins and staff that enforce,state,and shape the rules, such as: Conn and JDC Rageface. Star rees, Barkley, Silent bob, and Wacka. They are the only thing that stand between order and chaos. Conn is a brony, JDC is a very good ban hammer man, Wacka shaped the forum you are viewing today, and Rageface and the Operators are doing the same job as all the staff and I, (I'm one of the only respected Elites) to make sure you have as much fun as possible!
Jeremy Romero is one of my personal favorite owners. He has the personality you don't expect from a root user. Not only is his last name my alias, but he is one of the funniest people I know. He never stops to give support to forum users and he is a name I have remembered since I was a newfag to the server.
Filli is an extremely shy furry that is least credited for NCDRP. While Leyf is more outgoing, Filli runs the dang server too! Filli and other staff is just one of the many reason I love NCDRP. I hope to join the ranks of staff one day, but that's just a dream, a fantasy of sorts. For now, I think I'll live in luxuary with the fact that I am a very respected member of the community NCDRP has shaped. It was a long journey getting there, and it is a journey I will never forget.

Are you going to honestly tell me THIS ^^^^^ means nothing? It had a lot of words.

fatehunter2234Date: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:43 PM | Message # 36
Hobo
That Was Amazing WOW

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde

Message edited by fatehunter2234 - Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:43 PM

Guard55Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 2:55 PM | Message # 37
Builder
NCDRP was one of the first servers I encountered on Garry's Mod. I was a new to the game, I had no idea of the unlimited options that NCDRP provided until I came that one day. I was spending my morning trying to find a decent server, I got something way better than that. The first minutes I joined, I loved it immediately. The staff was kind and helpful, there were many things you can do, limitless possibilities, and of course, there was Leyf and Filli. When I first joined, I noticed them both at the beginning, they were hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the stuff they started to do.

A couple weeks later, I loved the server more and more. Each day, minute, and second. I got addicted pretty easily. One of the jobs I found most fun to play as, was a Civil Protection Officer. I was amazed at the choices of jobs, each fitting the personality of a wide variety of players. The staff was doing an amazing job at keeping order in the server and finding new ways to entertain us, such as events, creations, etc. At that moment, I understood that this server would continue to thrive and prosper. It felt great to play on the server. It felt like I had a different life in Garry's Mod. I already have over 600 hours playing Garry's Mod! Most of those hours are from playing on NCDRP. I want to thank these people for making me get addicted to NCDRP. Filli, Star Rees, Creative, Revo, JDC, Silent Bob, Conn, and many others. But I believe the one person that has made my stay the most enjoyable was Leyf. Leyf has a great talent at Roleplaying, he's effective at changing characters and creating new and exciting events. He has a way to charm players easily.

Thank you Leyf, and everybody at NCDRP.

With Regards, Barkley.

willieDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 2:58 PM | Message # 38
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Fuck....I have competition.

Guard55Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 2:59 PM | Message # 39
Builder
biggrin

willieDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 3:00 PM | Message # 40
Toolgun Extraordinaire
XD Barkley I can't have asked for someone better to compete against....again....LOL

Guard55Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 3:02 PM | Message # 41
Builder
Hahaha! happy

JeremyDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 4:34 PM | Message # 42
Scientist
Quote (Guard55)
NCDRP was one of the first servers I encountered on Garry's Mod. I was a new to the game, I had no idea of the unlimited options that NCDRP provided until I came that one day. I was spending my morning trying to find a decent server, I got something way better than that. The first minutes I joined, I loved it immediately. The staff was kind and helpful, there were many things you can do, limitless possibilities, and of course, there was Leyf and Filli. When I first joined, I noticed them both at the beginning, they were hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the stuff they started to do.

A couple weeks later, I loved the server more and more. Each day, minute, and second. I got addicted pretty easily. One of the jobs I found most fun to play as, was a Civil Protection Officer. I was amazed at the choices of jobs, each fitting the personality of a wide variety of players. The staff was doing an amazing job at keeping order in the server and finding new ways to entertain us, such as events, creations, etc. At that moment, I understood that this server would continue to thrive and prosper. It felt great to play on the server. It felt like I had a different life in Garry's Mod. I already have over 600 hours playing Garry's Mod! Most of those hours are from playing on NCDRP. I want to thank these people for making me get addicted to NCDRP. Filli, Star Rees, Creative, Revo, JDC, Silent Bob, Conn, and many others. But I believe the one person that has made my stay the most enjoyable was Leyf. Leyf has a great talent at Roleplaying, he's effective at changing characters and creating new and exciting events. He has a way to charm players easily.

With Regards, Barkley.

EVERYONE FORGETS ME... COME ON.

Because Fuck You Thats why.

willieDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 4:34 PM | Message # 43
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Quote (Jeremy)
EVERYONE FORGETS ME... COME ON

I didn't forget you <3

LeyfDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 4:50 PM | Message # 44
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Quote (Guard55)

AWWWWWWWW <3333 I blushed Barkley. Thank you :3

Guard55Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 5:05 PM | Message # 45
Builder
Quote (Guard55)
Filli, Star Rees, Creative, Revo, JDC, Silent Bob, Conn, and many others.

To Jeremy, "and many others." so techincally I didn't really leave you out. And you're welcome Leyf. :3

Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz