CURRENT CONTEST - Page 2 - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 4«1234»
Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
CURRENT CONTEST
willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 6:25 PM | Message # 16
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: Donator
I think, unless someone wants to top it? I have won the 10 grand.

LeyfDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 5:55 AM | Message # 17
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Quote (Sam)
Look at my ban record, it's as scary as JDC smile.

LOLD SO HARD

willieDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 6:23 AM | Message # 18
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Quote (Leyf)
LOLD SO HARD

Dis

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 11:46 AM | Message # 19
How about no?
Group: Users
Oh fuck you all

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

willieDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 12:31 PM | Message # 20
Toolgun Extraordinaire
I LOVERZ YOU THOUGH!

JeremyDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 3:30 PM | Message # 21
Scientist
AHAHAHAHAH

Because Fuck You Thats why.

willieDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 5:39 PM | Message # 22
Toolgun Extraordinaire
It's a shame I am the only one who entered.

JeremyDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 6:12 PM | Message # 23
Scientist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaWfCTuVhH8
Tops it.

Because Fuck You Thats why.

willieDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 6:38 PM | Message # 24
Toolgun Extraordinaire
2:01 seconds of my life I won't get back....

NeedaHugDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 7:08 PM | Message # 25
Hobo
Group: Users
Why do i love NCDRP?
NCDRP has been there for me from the start of summer. Originally i wasnt a very big fan of gary's mod because i never found a fun multiplayer aspect. After one summer vacation my friend BooBoo showed me the fun in Roleplay servers and soon we were looking for the best one. Shortly after we were on the server. At 1st the incredible size of the map got us lost and soon after we had our 1st encounter with Herp and Derp. These two cop imprisoned BooBoo in a house with a makeshift jail cell and i shortly followed. They held us captive until we gave them 1000 dollars and then let us go. Little did i know what entertainment this server had to offer.
Suddenly, i was beginning to raid for printers, guns, and for fun. Even though 75% of the server never owns a house i managed to get by. BooBoo, Semi, and I all started to become addicted to the server and found ourselves playing more and more. Soon our wealth increases and we began our day of suicide bombing with c4. The 1st target was a police checkpoint, although we knew the man who built it, the checkpoint had to be destroyed. One cleverly placed c4 in a corner of a building and cops were sent into a blaze chasing me because my job was suicide bomber. The day after me and BooBoo bombed the hobo hotel. Three admins died that day and BooBoo got super admin for placing the bomb.
Despite how much i love the server whenever admins arnt around a minge comes online. Aimbot, crashing server, prop killing, and more always happen. The rules change at night. every person is a threat and will kill you unless they trust you. alliances get betrayed but some people are always at your defence. to propkillers recently came on and could kill you before you even saw them. It became a race for time to build shelter and hide. i myself, went CP and did my best to arrest them when they spawned. my friend Ron was the only one skillful enough to kill them at their own game giving me ample time to arrest them as they spawned. regardless many lives were lost and the battle could never be won. until we got their steam ID's and had their asses banned the next day:P

willieDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 7:12 PM | Message # 26
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Quote (NeedaHug)
Why do i love NCDRP?
NCDRP has been there for me from the start of summer. Originally i wasnt a very big fan of gary's mod because i never found a fun multiplayer aspect. After one summer vacation my friend BooBoo showed me the fun in Roleplay servers and soon we were looking for the best one. Shortly after we were on the server. At 1st the incredible size of the map got us lost and soon after we had our 1st encounter with Herp and Derp. These two cop imprisoned BooBoo in a house with a makeshift jail cell and i shortly followed. They held us captive until we gave them 1000 dollars and then let us go. Little did i know what entertainment this server had to offer.
Suddenly, i was beginning to raid for printers, guns, and for fun. Even though 75% of the server never owns a house i managed to get by. BooBoo, Semi, and I all started to become addicted to the server and found ourselves playing more and more. Soon our wealth increases and we began our day of suicide bombing with c4. The 1st target was a police checkpoint, although we knew the man who built it, the checkpoint had to be destroyed. One cleverly placed c4 in a corner of a building and cops were sent into a blaze chasing me because my job was suicide bomber. The day after me and BooBoo bombed the hobo hotel. Three admins died that day and BooBoo got super admin for placing the bomb.
Despite how much i love the server whenever admins arnt around a minge comes online. Aimbot, crashing server, prop killing, and more always happen. The rules change at night. every person is a threat and will kill you unless they trust you. alliances get betrayed but some people are always at your defence. to propkillers recently came on and could kill you before you even saw them. It became a race for time to build shelter and hide. i myself, went CP and did my best to arrest them when they spawned. my friend Ron was the only one skillful enough to kill them at their own game giving me ample time to arrest them as they spawned. regardless many lives were lost and the battle could never be won. until we got their steam ID's and had their asses banned the next day:P

Almost as bootiful as mine XD JK That was awesome!

Dylanb5123Date: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 11:17 PM | Message # 27
Builder
Group: The Dylan
Quote (NeedaHug)
The day after me and BooBoo bombed the hobo hotel. Three admins died that day and BooBoo got super admin for placing the bomb.

I WAS THERE. IT WAS AWESOME.

LEYF'S LUA SLUT

LeyfDate: Friday, 2011-10-21, 5:24 AM | Message # 28
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
That had nothing to do with loving NCDRP rofl, but I do remember promoting you to Super for nuking the Hobo Hotel >:D And you couldn't be more right about late nights with no admins on, its like freakin' Downtown Detroit

willieDate: Friday, 2011-10-21, 7:06 AM | Message # 29
Toolgun Extraordinaire
XD I am a latenight player so all I can do is kick but it seems to be effective.

fatehunter2234Date: Monday, 2011-10-24, 6:30 PM | Message # 30
Hobo
I love this server to much I cant put it in Words so All I have to say is that THis server is Better than Chuck Norris

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde

Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
Page 2 of 4«1234»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz