Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
CURRENT CONTEST
LeyfDate: Monday, 2011-10-10, 1:43 PM | Message # 1
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Reward: 10,000$ In-game currency

End-Date: 10/30/11 (October, 30th)

Contest:

You are to write an essay explaining why you love NCDRP. Include elements such as good times, what's your favorite thing, what's your least favorite thing and generally WHY you love our server!

JeremyDate: Monday, 2011-10-10, 3:37 PM | Message # 2
Scientist
Group: Donator
Quote (Leyf)
You are to write an essay explaining why you love NCDRP. Include elements such as good times, what's your favorite thing, what's your least favorite thing and generally WHY you love our server!

Sound like a teacher.

Because Fuck You Thats why.

ConnDate: Monday, 2011-10-10, 3:42 PM | Message # 3
Builder
Group: Admin
>essay
nope

(OOC) Sora: ur the only admin i DONT like. all the rest r cool though :D
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: You dont like CONN?
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Why dont you like him?
(OOC) Sora: he is a meanie
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Hes so naice

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 6:50 AM | Message # 4
Toolgun Extraordinaire
NCDRP is a fine community, it is run by excellent staff and I have not heard of an abuse report that was valid as of late. NCDRP isn't like other servers that care about the fame and the popularity, it cares about it's members having fun roleplaying. It is a personalized server I have enjoyed for months on end. The server is run by Leyf, Filli, SyCo and most importantly, the NCDRP community.
Leyf is a guy that once you get to know better, you'll find you more than likely have a common interest and you don't regret meeting him. He is one of the least known authors out there and it is a shame because he would do great at it. He has written NCDRP many lore stories, for example the legend of Sue, the abolished witch is one spine tingling story you never forget.
A very key part of the community are the admins and staff that enforce,state,and shape the rules, such as: Conn and JDC Rageface. Star rees, Barkley, Silent bob, and Wacka. They are the only thing that stand between order and chaos. Conn is a brony, JDC is a very good ban hammer man, Wacka shaped the forum you are viewing today, and Rageface and the Operators are doing the same job as all the staff and I, (I'm one of the only respected Elites) to make sure you have as much fun as possible!
Jeremy Romero is one of my personal favorite owners. He has the personality you don't expect from a root user. Not only is his last name my alias, but he is one of the funniest people I know. He never stops to give support to forum users and he is a name I have remembered since I was a newfag to the server.
Filli is an extremely shy furry that is least credited for NCDRP. While Leyf is more outgoing, Filli runs the dang server too! Filli and other staff is just one of the many reason I love NCDRP. I hope to join the ranks of staff one day, but that's just a dream, a fantasy of sorts. For now, I think I'll live in luxuary with the fact that I am a very respected member of the community NCDRP has shaped. It was a long journey getting there, and it is a journey I will never forget.

Message edited by willie - Monday, 2011-10-17, 3:24 PM

ConnDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 10:13 AM | Message # 5
Builder
That made my heart melt.

JeremyDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 1:07 PM | Message # 6
Scientist
Quote (willie)
NCDRP is a fine community, it is run by excellent staff and I have not heard of an abuse report that was valid as of late. NCDRP isn't like other servers that care about the fame and the popularity, it cares about it's members having fun roleplaying. It is a personalized server I have enjoyed for months on end. The server is run by Leyf, Filli, SyCo and most importantly, the NCDRP community.
Leyf is a guy that once you get to know better, you'll find you more than likely have a common interest and you don't regret meeting him. He is one of the least known authors out there and it is a shame because he would do great at it. He has written NCDRP many lore stories, for example the legend of Sue, the abolished witch is one spine tingling story you never forget.
Filli is an extremely shy furry that is least credited for NCDRP. While Leyf is more outgoing, Filli runs the dang server too! Filli and other staff is just one of the many reason I love NCDRP. I hope to join the ranks of staff one day, but that's just a dream, a fantasy of sorts. For now, I think I'll live in luxuary with the fact that I am a very respected member of the community NCDRP has shaped. It was a long journey getting there, and it is a journey I will never forget.

Im not even in this. ):

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 2:06 PM | Message # 7
Toolgun Extraordinaire
UPDATED! FOR YOU JEREMY

ConnDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 3:03 PM | Message # 8
Builder
Quote (willie)
UPDATED! FOR YOU JEREMY

No mention of any admins? dry

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 3:20 PM | Message # 9
Toolgun Extraordinaire
For fucks sake...

JeremyDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 3:20 PM | Message # 10
Scientist
I love you.

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 3:29 PM | Message # 11
Toolgun Extraordinaire
While I haven't given individual names. Donators and up are the only required ones I needed to mention and Donators are in the "Community" Group like everyone who logs onto the server for more than a second.

Added (2011-10-18, 2:29 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Updated for you Conn! May your fluttershy strike true!

LeyfDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 5:24 PM | Message # 12
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Quote (willie)
A very key part of the community are the admins and staff that enforce,state,and shape the rules, such as: Conn and JDC Rageface. Star rees, Barkley, Silent bob, and Wacka. They are the only thing that stand between order and chaos. Conn is a brony, JDC is a very good ban hammer man, Wacka shaped the forum you are viewing today, and Rageface and the Operators are doing the same job as all the staff and I, (I'm one of the only respected Elites) to make sure you have as much fun as possible!
Jeremy Romero is one of my personal favorite owners. He has the personality you don't expect from a root user. Not only is his last name my alias, but he is one of the funniest people I know. He never stops to give support to forum users and he is a name I have remembered since I was a newfag to the server.

Baww!

John_DDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 5:26 PM | Message # 13
How about no?
Group: Users
Quote (willie)
JDC is a very good ban hammer man

Truth

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

willieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 5:46 PM | Message # 14
Toolgun Extraordinaire
I'm glad that has no haters, I spent the whole fucking study hall typing that up.

SamDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 5:57 PM | Message # 15
Builder
Group: Users
Quote (JDC)
JDC is a very good ban hammer man

Look at my ban record, it's as scary as JDC smile.

Forum » <NC> Dark RP » Archive (contests) » CURRENT CONTEST
Page 1 of 41234»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz