Slade's Application - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:13 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Slade's Application - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Slade's Application (My Application)
Slade's Application
SnowBlindxDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 8:27 PM | Message # 1
The names Slade.
Group: Users
Name: Slade

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:24922564

Why I think I should become an operator:

Well to start things off I have been playing in this server before and after it shut down in the summer. I have recently purchased Donator Status because I wanted to support Leyf and the whole server, because I like it so much.

Enough about my past, let's talk about my future..... As you know an Operator's job is to be taken very serious if you would like to keep it. That's what I intend to do if I were to get the position. So I can help maintain this server as one of the best on Garry's mod. [My opinion]. I actually know all the rules by heart and have never broken one myself. I actually help out people with minge's if an admin or operator isn't on with the !votekick command. [ I think it doesn't work or it has been disabled recently].

To get to the point.. I would be a great Operator that everyone would respect. I would NEVER choke under pressure, and with me around less minges will be in our server.

Please give me a shot,
John Manolios aka Slade

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 8:31 PM | Message # 2
How about no?
Hmmm, I am a bit reluctant on this one.

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

willieDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 10:04 PM | Message # 3
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: Donator
I can't give my support, you are just like everyone else. I imagine you have been banned before, all I know you as is "Slade the robber" and "Slade the arms dealer." Nothing else. Also you have only 6 messages. You just joined the forums TODAY. Overall you aren't an active member of our community, All you do is Crime role play, and you applied after Leyf strongly recommended you wait and show your potential.

SnowBlindxDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 10:06 PM | Message # 4
The names Slade.
Okay, I get it, but what do you think I should role play as?

willieDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 10:10 PM | Message # 5
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Believe it or not Slade. I roleplayed as myself. Become a citizen, make an average house, throw parties, do jobs for people. As a citizen I spent my money on taxes to the mayor and groceries. I got hired by Mathias (Leyf) to do undercover work for Civil Protection. That was the best Roleplaying day of my life.

SnowBlindxDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 10:15 PM | Message # 6
The names Slade.
Your able to do undercover work as a citizen?

fatehunter2234Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 3:27 AM | Message # 7
Hobo
Slade I Never See you Do any funner jobs or Harder ones like Hitman , The easiest jobs to do Are gun dealing and Stealing. Try Something else , Be a hitman, but a Sniper get Hits and Snipe your hits. its Super Fun. Also I do see you breaking rules and if you do know every rule Show it

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde

SnowBlindxDate: Monday, 2012-02-13, 7:13 AM | Message # 8
The names Slade.
Delete this fail Application. :P

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Slade's Application (My Application)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz