Gimme a chance? - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:13 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Gimme a chance? - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Gimme a chance?
Gimme a chance?
Dylanb5123Date: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 1:19 AM | Message # 1
Builder
Group: The Dylan
Name: DylanB / Antonio Morreti
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33685237
Time on server: About two weeks.

I think I would make a good operator for multiple reasons. I've had experience being admin on many servers, and they seem to think that I'm good for the job. I know that I do screw around sometimes but if it's disrupting someone I stop instantly. I know the rules well and I try my best to never break them. I know I could use some work but I know I can make myself better.

About my judgement / punishment:

When someone is breaking rules I try my hardest to fix their problem instead of kicking / banning them. If the broken rule is moderate, I will teleport to them and explain why it is wrong. If it has become apparent to me that they are intentionaly breaking rules, the punishment will be much more severe. After a warning, if they fail to comply, they will be swiftly kicked. In the kick description I will state why, and what they can do to regain their respect. After the third offence, it's a short ban. Or a very long one if the offence is terrible. (Example: Mass propkill, mass RDM)

Mah Techy skills:
Mapping
3D modelling
Coding (All sorts of languages)
2D Graphic Design

Thank you for reading, I hope you consider my application.

I know I've used this application form before, but Ive got alot to add.

Over the two or so months of school, I've really matured, And I know you've all noticed. XD

I get SHIT TONS of time on NCDRP every week, so I'll be able to keep the server safe almost all the time. I'm a fair person, and will keep everyone HAPPY. Not just satisfied.
I just want NCDRP to prosper. I love NCDRP like a second family. If you accept me, It may start out a little rough, but don't let that discourage you. Who starts out perfect? Nobody, THATS WHO!

To Redrum and Jeremy:

I know you hate me 'n' all but please give me a chance. I really have matured.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day.
heart

Added (2011-10-22, 12:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Dylanb5123)
Time on server: About two weeks.

I mean 336+ hours, not two weeks since I first joined. Hurp.

LEYF'S LUA SLUT

AntDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 7:03 AM | Message # 2
Citizen
Group: Donator
Over the two or so months of school, I've really matured, And I know you've all noticed. XD

I haven't seen you matured you are still the same old Dylan.And saying you are Matured over and over means you are not. Sorry I can't support this.
Mah Techy skills:
Mapping
3D modelling
Coding (All sorts of languages)
2D Graphic Design
Techy skills does not mean you can be a good admin, so there is no point to throw that in there.You can be a awesome Map maker but can a complete idiot when it comes to banning.I can't support this because every little thing someone does is a issue to you and I don't want to see innocent people getting banned for no reason, perhaps another time in the future.

JeremyDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 11:54 AM | Message # 3
Scientist
Quote (Ant)
I haven't seen you matured you are still the same old Dylan.And saying you are Matured over and over means you are not. Sorry I can't support this.

I dont hate you anymore, but this is still a factor dylan.

Because Fuck You Thats why.

Dylanb5123Date: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 2:39 PM | Message # 4
Builder
Quote (Ant)
I'll support you Dylan, you are always trying to help out and you are a good player, though you can be a stick up my ass sometimes but other then that I hold no grudges, you are a excellent regular and you would be good for this position.

What ever happened to this? Since the server re-opened, you've been nothing but mean to me. I ask for a chance, and immediately get shot down. The only true way to see if I'd be a good operator is to give it to me, and see if I do well.

LEYF'S LUA SLUT

Message edited by Dylanb5123 - Saturday, 2011-10-22, 2:41 PM

JeremyDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 3:24 PM | Message # 5
Scientist
Quote (Dylanb5123)
The only true way to see if I'd be a good operator is to give it to me

Are you demanding it from us...?

Dylanb5123Date: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 3:50 PM | Message # 6
Builder
Quote (Jeremy)
Are you demanding it from us...?

Nope. It sounded ALOT less demanding in my head XD

LEYF'S LUA SLUT

AntDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 8:03 PM | Message # 7
Citizen
Dylan, you would ban anyone who you felt was doing wrong, you are always accusing people of breaking a rule meanwhile they weren't.I don't need half the server being banned for horrible dumb reasons that you see are rule breaking.I can see if you are a good OP or not by the way you act already on the server, I'm not as "I'LL SUPPORT EVERYONE AND BE NICE HURPADERP" person you knew. When it comes to OPS lately, we need some serious good ones, sorry I don't see you fit until later on in the future.

LeyfDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 9:32 PM | Message # 8
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Good app, but I think i need to see some improvements in-game

JeremyDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 11:04 PM | Message # 9
Scientist
Quote (Leyf)
Good app, but I think i need to see some improvements in-game

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Gimme a chance?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz