Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Losty the 3rd
Losty the 3rd
LostyDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 1:20 PM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Donator
Name: Lost Amusement, Losteh, Losty, Odi Hayden

Steam ID: Something...

Reasons to make me OP: Well, I have said ALOT of this in my past attempts to become an operator. I would make a good OP because I have friend-ed the locals (Most of them), me being on the server alot adds population and means I can solve the problems of whining children every day. In addition I rp correctly, and even though I dont know many tips about how to be a good "admin", I think i can learn how to do a good job by simply watching others do it. Being an op sounds like a time-consuming thing, but since i'm young, I dont have much better to do besides play computer games and skateboard (It's fall/winter, too cold to skateboard). Thus, I present to you my application of Operator-ness. prof :prof: prof :prof: prof

LeyfDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 2:07 PM | Message # 2
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Interesting, from when I spied on you a few months ago, it wasn't looking promising, but time has passed and things could change... i guess we'll see!

AntDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 2:23 PM | Message # 3
Citizen
Group: Donator
If you can't find your steam ID please don't even bother applying....I don't mean that in a mean way...but seriously?
Personal note from Sam: If you don't know what a steam ID is or if you don't know which part of it to get, don't bother applying.
If you find Steam ID with no help, i'll support you.

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Losty the 3rd
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz