My Operator Application. - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:09 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

My Operator Application. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My Operator Application. (I guess it's my Application.)
My Operator Application.
JI-717Date: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:26 PM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Users
Name: <NC> Star Rees
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43269683
Time On Server: I hit a week today. (Because I'm a Nerd.) biggrin
Admin Support: Leyf, Filli, Creative, Wecon, SyCo, Rageface.

Why I Think I Should Be An Operator:
Well, like in my last Application I'm gonna say I hate questions like these and I find them a bit difficult to answer, but here it goes. Well I've pretty much been on the server since I first got Gmod and I've really enjoyed it. I spend most if not all my time on the server roleplaying and just overall having a good time. I got Elite a few days ago so I have a tad bit of experience dealing with minor problems. I also extremely enjoy the people and the just the server overall and I seem to be considered a "Regular" now. I really do love the server and appreciate what the Admins do for it and the reason I'm applying is so I could hopefully I could make the same impression on other people. I've been on other servers and have been banned for some of the stupidest of reasons, one time I was banned because I stunsticked an Admin because he was firing at some random guy and of course, I was banned. I hate it when Admins in other servers ban you for that so why would I do it? I think that's extremely douchey and that person really shouldn't be an Admin. So if I don't like it, why would I ever do it? I also plan to be a very responsible and reasonable Admin just for the fact that I liked to be liked. And I really do realize that Operator or Admin isn't' just some cool title, it's an actual job that takes time, commitment, and reasoning, it's not just some thing you earn that lets you do cool things like noclip or teleport. It's an actual job that requires helping people, which I like to do :P. But yea I've never been an Admin on any server before so the only experience I have is my short time as an Elite. But if I do get the Operator position I'll make sure to do my job to the best of my abilities and to make the server a better and more likeable place. And yes I notice that what I just typed doesn't go together in any form at all and is just a spewing of sentences that don't exactly go with the other's meaning, but as I said before, I can't stand these questions. So hopefully I get this Operator position, and thanks for just spending your time to read my badly typed Application. smile

Message edited by JI-717 - Monday, 2011-09-05, 8:24 AM

AntDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:30 PM | Message # 2
Citizen
Group: Donator
First off, its not Admin its Operator, second did you ask Leyf, Filli, Creative, Recon and Syco for their support? I can't support you because I've never seen you do anything against minges so I don't know how you are.We really need good operator's at the moment, maybe i'll change my mind once I see you in action.

Message edited by Ant - Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:34 PM

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:33 PM | Message # 3
Scientist
+1

Because Fuck You Thats why.

AntDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:37 PM | Message # 4
Citizen
+1 what..?

SamDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:37 PM | Message # 5
Builder
Support you silly.

AntDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 9:43 PM | Message # 6
Citizen
I'll support you, I hope your are a good OP....

LeyfDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 11:16 PM | Message # 7
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
He asked me and Filli, I know that much. Star, your App is almost IDENTICAL to my Operator App from DDRP. And hell, I made it to Sub-Owner on that server. (it was the 6th best in the world at one point...)

+1 Support for sure. I've seen you do some great problem solving as an ELITE already, and they aren't even supposed to solve issues, they are mainly their to kick the blatant minges! Excellent work I'd say.

JI-717Date: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 11:33 PM | Message # 8
Hobo
Thanks Leyf. :P And yes every single person I named I asked for their support and they said yes.

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 11:48 PM | Message # 9
Scientist
Quote (Leyf)
I made it to Sub-Owner on that server. (it was the 6th best in the world at one point...)

me and syco*

LeyfDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 0:32 AM | Message # 10
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Bitch I had LOGS access. Bitch.

Added (2011-09-05, 11:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Leyf)
Bitch.

CreativeDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 6:31 AM | Message # 11
Hobo
I will support this dude. Hes a fun player and knows how to handle him self.

AntDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 7:36 AM | Message # 12
Citizen
Yo, add people who are supporting you to the supporting admin list! You haven't updated it Dumb dumb.

ReconPWNDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 2:48 PM | Message # 13
Hobo
Group: Checked
You weren't sub owners. I just wanted people to look after the server while I was busy jerking off. And plus I didn't feel like reading 2000 lines of kids talking everyday.

My rep is better than yours, nigga

JeremyDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 3:28 PM | Message # 14
Scientist
Quote (ReconPWN)
You weren't sub owners. I just wanted people to look after the server while I was busy jerking off. And plus I didn't feel like reading 2000 lines of kids talking everyday.

The ReconPWN gender doesnt have dick.

CreativeDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 4:58 PM | Message # 15
Hobo
lolololol THIS IS OFF TRACK. KK THANKS? I STILL SUPPORT.
CAPS LOCK biggrin

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My Operator Application. (I guess it's my Application.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz