My operator application - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:10 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

My operator application - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My operator application (C=)
My operator application
CookieDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 0:18 AM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Users
PwnCaiks101 : Operator Application
{In-Game Name} [DR] Captain Cave Johnson
{STEAM ID} 76561198035182014
{Time on the Server} almost 3 days
{Supporting Staff Members} Filli,
{The "Why-I-Should-Be-A-Staff-Member"} I think i should be a staff member because i am
very good with remebering rules and alot of people say i am a good rper.I stay on late every night possible and help out newbs.And if i become a op i can help out people that stay on late like me after all the current ops and admins go to bed or get off for the night.Mingeing time!

Another night we had a aimboter,propblocker,propkiller,noob and a troll.Same.NO ADMINS were on to stop it.So if i became a operator i could stop these minges and trolls and the people that were on would have not ragequit and such and made the server Empty and if minges and trolls keep getting us lowered down in the Garrys Mod ranking system and make the owners of NCDRP go out of business.

And if i was a op they wouldt be playing still or would stoped the rule breaking.

If i become i a operator i promise to do my best and help all that are victims to rule breakers and keep the server troll/minge free and fun for all that wish to join and play correctly and not break rules.

I have had past experiance as being a admin or operator in this case,i have been a admin for more then a year on 2 servers that i remember,3 months on a random build server,trusted on 5 servers,donator on 2 and highly trusted on the Dex n Des servers mainly on TF2 but they own a TTT Gmod server now =D .

Most of these servers are old and not played or are shut down.

I have banned all times of minges and trolls and know how to deal with them.Hackers,aimbotters,minges,greifers,propspamers,propkillers,propblockers and so on.

I know all commands and some you might not reconigize,some servers i been on had the command "Train fuck" as a example,but i am very forgetfull and havt played on these servers rarely because my laptop got wiped and i lost some of the server IPs,the server is gone,old,shutdown,fucked up really bad or etc.

I currently work for a online newspaper,no link to it yet but i am winning a slot as Puzzles and Competations Editor which i adore to do .

Message edited by Cookie - Monday, 2011-08-29, 2:53 PM

JeremyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 1:13 AM | Message # 2
Scientist
Group: Donator
Quote (Cookie)
{Supporting Staff Members} Filli,

Not enough.

Quote (Cookie)
I think i should be a staff member because i am
very good with remebering rules and alot of people say i am a good rper.I stay on late every night possible and help out newbs.And if i become a op i can help out people that stay on late like me after all the current ops and admins go to bed or get off for the night.Mingeing time!

Another night we had a aimboter,propblocker,propkiller,noob and a troll.Same.NO ADMINS were on to stop it.So if i became a operator i could stop these minges and trolls and the people that were on would have not ragequit and such and made the server Empty and if minges and trolls keep getting us lowered down in the Garrys Mod ranking system and make the owners of NCDRP go out of business.

And if i was a op they wouldt be playing still or would stoped the rule breaking.

If i become i a operator i promise to do my best and help all that are victims to rule breakers and keep the server troll/minge free and fun for all that wish to join and play correctly and not break rules.

All you did was just kinda tell us what you would do no like how it would benefit us in really bad grammatical terms.

Because Fuck You Thats why.

LeyfDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:15 AM | Message # 3
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Quote (Cookie)
i am
very good with remebering rules

No you aren't.

John_DDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 10:27 AM | Message # 4
How about no?
Out of curiosity, what is your usual steam username?

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

AntDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 11:16 AM | Message # 5
Citizen
Group: Donator
You won't become Op for being a good rper...maybe you should redo your app with better reasons... then just "I can remeber rules."

CookieDate: Monday, 2011-08-29, 2:53 PM | Message # 6
Hobo
I read your posts and changed the "Reason i should be a operator"

LeyfDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-30, 3:17 PM | Message # 7
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Application scrapped.

Reason: http://ncdrp.ucoz.com/forum/25-277-1

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My operator application (C=)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz