My Operator App. - Forum

Saturday, 2016-12-03, 3:30 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

My Operator App. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My Operator App. (My Operator Application I believe.)
My Operator App.
JI-717Date: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 11:43 PM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Users
In-Game Name: Star Rees

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43269683

Time on Server: I just hit five days tonight.

Supporting Staff Members:
SyCo, Filli, Leyf, JDC.

Why I should be a Staff Member:
I always hated questions like these.... Well I think I should be a Staff Members because I heard there was a spot open and I think it would be a good experience. I of course know it isn't fun in games but I mean this is a server I love and I would like to be apart of it more than just being a "regular." It would be nice to have a name on the server and I always enjoyed helping people with problems and such. Sadly I've never been an Admin on any other server so I really don't have any other kind of experience of being an Admin. I do have experience with dealing with problems and everything because of course it comes with life. And honestly a good bit of people on the server like me and about 2 or 3 regulars said I should apply for the spot so here I am. Of course I wouldn't abuse my powers because I'm not that immature and I think it's an extremely douchey thing to do. I've been on other servers before and I was kicked just for hitting an Admin with a stunstick and I thought the guy was a big dick and I don't plan on going back to that server. So in the end if that happened to me why would I want to do that to someone else? Especially when I want the server to grow and be one of, if not, the best. Well that's really my "Why I Should Be A Staff Member" post and hopefully it wasn't long and extremely boring, which it probably was. And I was never the best at answering questions like this so you know. But yea I really based this off of Red's post and such so hopefully I get the Operator spot. smile

LeyfDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:13 AM | Message # 2
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
Hmm, more unique than what I usually see, good job

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » My Operator App. (My Operator Application I believe.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz