Chill's : Elite Application - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Chill's : Elite Application - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Chill's : Elite Application (No such things as Elite apps.)
Chill's : Elite Application
ChillDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 11:42 AM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Users
Hi I decided to make this Application because there have been a lack of staff members on the server lately atleast for the EU players, now that school is starting again alot of the staff members havent been online at the time the EU players play. Everytime a problem goes out on the server they contact me, (BECAUSE I CAN VOTEKICK) Atleast it have been so the past 2 days. I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here.

I haven't been Online latly because my mother took my computer and kept it for 12 days!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Steam USERNAME: "Buzzern96" (If you wan't to add me)
My Steam Name: Chill
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23247574
Time On Server: 4 days or more, don't know because the timer got reset. (and removed for a while)
Supporting Staff Members: Conn, JackassMcGee and Filli.

Why should I become an Elite?:
I'm a person you can trust, a person who won't abuse he's power for any reason.
If a person kills me I wouldn't rage like most people do, I would rather play and have fun.
If a person randomly kill people I would have talked to him and given him a Warning and tell him to read the Motd.
If a person doesn't know how stuff works, I would have teached him how to do it, instead of doing it for him.
I'm Playing as often as I can, but I am only allowed to play for 4 hours a day mon-tur and on fri-sun I can play as much as I wan't.

My Staff Experience:
I'm level 99, I pawn all the noobs in mah hood... jk
I've been operator on a server called "DDRP" a good Roleplay server, in the top 10.. but if you ask me, NCDRP is already better. The server got shut down so I lost it... "ReconPWN" as proof.

To Game or Not to Game that's not a question, GAME OFCOURSE!

John_DDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 3:48 PM | Message # 2
How about no?
Is there even such ting as an elite application?

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

SamDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 4:15 PM | Message # 3
Builder
Elites aren't apart of the staff, so no.

AntDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-24, 3:39 PM | Message # 4
Citizen
Group: Donator
And plus we don't need anymore staff, timezones is a issue that can't really be fixed, I'm up to four my time when its like 11 pm yours...there is nothing we can really do about it.

Added (2011-08-25, 2:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And plus we don't need anymore staff, timezones is a issue that can't really be fixed, I'm up to four my time when its like 11 pm yours...there is nothing we can really do about it.

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Chill's : Elite Application (No such things as Elite apps.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz