Joe Spinazolas Operator Application - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:07 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Joe Spinazolas Operator Application - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Joe Spinazolas Operator Application (Accepted)
Joe Spinazolas Operator Application
Joe_SpinazolaDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 9:56 PM | Message # 1
Hobo
Group: Banned
{In-Game Name} Herro(Harbinger), Vachon(Harlequin), Philim(Sentinel),
Joe Spinazola(Every Other Class)

{Current Rank} User>Respected>(Donator)
{STEAM ID} STEAM_0:1:29162951
{Time on the Server} 4 Months. 157 Hours Gameplay Time.
{Supporting Staff Members} Filli, Conn, Randy.

{Why-I-Should-Be-A-Staff-Member} Okay, here we go! It all started 3 years ago, when I was 12. I had looked up plenty of port forwarding for my router, and looked up how to create a Minecraft Classic server. I had finally got a server up, and this was my first experience of actually having any authority. I sucked, just like most 12 year olds would. I have since then, hosted several other Minecraft servers, and a GTA SA-MP Server. I stopped creating servers when I was 13, when I started learning about the difference between my admin job, and my opinion itself. Since then I have been admin on servers for many games all over the place. Over the past 2 years, I have fully learned my place between an administrative duty, and a personal issue. I have matured and grown over the years, and plenty of you have seen me grow over the past 4 months that I have been on the server. I have only recently come to my full potential in learning what to do in every situation. I learned how to take my experience from before, and make it work for me. I fully understand now, thanks to you all, and I think I am ready. I feel I can help more people then I am already. In my eyes, I'm like a toddler. I just need a boost up, and then I will learn more and more as I approach the higher ranks. Eventually I'll hit admin group, but that is long to come, and should not be discussed quite yet. I feel if you give me a chance, there is no possible way, I would let myself let you down. I have grown right in front of you, and I not only want to take the next step towards you, and help the server, but I am ready too.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. The only thing holding me back is that war does not determine who is right, war determines who is left. I am the one left.

Message edited by Joe_Spinazola - Saturday, 2012-05-19, 9:33 AM

LeyfDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 8:40 AM | Message # 2
Toolgun Extraordinaire
Group: King Führer
I like it, plus we are a bit low on staff, I think we'll test you out.

TehEpicPancakeDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 1:38 PM | Message # 3
Citizen
Group: Users
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++support because this was so touching <3

The fecal matter is colliding with the oscillating ceiling device! Oh noes!

"I will give all how desire bacon what they for the word of the bacon demands it" - epicfritos1991 (YouTube comment)

Guard55Date: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 4:01 PM | Message # 4
Builder
Group: Users
+ Support. You actually helped me in game yesterday by reporting prop blockers etc.

ConnDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 6:36 PM | Message # 5
Builder
Group: Admin
He got OP, tred closed.

(OOC) Sora: ur the only admin i DONT like. all the rest r cool though :D
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: You dont like CONN?
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Why dont you like him?
(OOC) Sora: he is a meanie
(OOC) Lev Mihailov: Hes so naice

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Joe Spinazolas Operator Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz