Neolithicman; Operator Application - Forum

Tuesday, 2016-12-06, 0:12 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

N3rd C4ve DarkRP

Neolithicman; Operator Application - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Neolithicman; Operator Application (Promoted.)
Neolithicman; Operator Application
NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 5:43 PM | Message # 1
Mayor
Group: Users
In game: Randy The Bandicoot. In server: Varied. Jason Seimller and Jonathan Strange are usuals.
STEAM_0:0:32519944
Coming up on a month, with around 60-65 hours in server

I was told that I should apply by a couple staff members, and I feel I have the experience neccesary. I have been in an administrative position on numerous servers, including TAG and Ta. The number comes out to about 4 in administrative, 1 in a respected position, with the ability to kick, ban, ETC., and one server which I owned. I left 1 of the servers (the respected one) after a rift. 2 up and coming members perma-banned a super admin, I banned them. They claimed they had evidence of "abuse" (Which was frankly ridiculous.) The owner, however, didn't agree. The super-admin stayed banned, I believe, and created Ultimus Fratinum (Or something like that.) 3 of the servers I only left after they became defunct. On another server, which I did not list (Still a bit of a sore spot), I was put as a temporary admin. It didn't work out, sadly. I am a gigantic fan of RP, and feel that I am good at solving arguments. I haven't been banned or kicked at all before, which I think is definitely a plus. I am on constantly, and when I am doing something else, I wouldn't mind at all stopping what I am currently doing and getting on to help the server. I am interested in learning to program, but I can't put that as a plus because that would cause Dylan to shoot me. Mainly, my strengths lie on the administrative side of things, not in the technical. Basically, I should be made operator for my prior experience, my (percieved) likeability, and my abilities to handle myself well in an administrative post. However, there is a disclaimer. I will not be able to be on some weekends during the school year, because I am in forensics. However, I will be on a lot AFTER school, on fridays, and on sundays. Just not all the saturdays. I SWEAR I CAN MAKE UP FOR IT THOUGH! I would say any administrative actions I would take would definitely apply to context. Even mass RDM is excusable under some, admittedly EXTREMELY specific, conditions, so I feel that putting my practices "In stone," as you will, would be a bit bad. Basically, I feel that if someone does something wrong because of emotions, like "I got really mad from him repeatedly raiding me, so I broke NLR and killed him." Should recieve a lighter punishment than someone who does it for fun. That doesn't mean that the former should get a free pass, however. I would hesitate to use lengthy bans for newer offenses, but would hesitate less for "repeat offenders," if you will.

More posts than Conn.

Message edited by Neolithicman - Thursday, 2012-04-05, 5:44 PM

ChocolatePieDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 5:47 PM | Message # 2
Builder
Neo, I believe you would make a fantastic operator! To be honest, I have never, ever, in my life seen you break a rule. I bet that if you got it you would be one of the best!

DDRPian

NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:10 PM | Message # 3
Mayor
Gratz! Wait, that's me... Talking to myself.

More posts than Conn.

ChocolatePieDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:19 PM | Message # 4
Builder
gratz!
Gratz to you too chocolate!

DDRPian

Message edited by Neolithicman - Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:38 PM

NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:39 PM | Message # 5
Mayor
I can see IP's...

Also, I know kung fu

More posts than Conn.

Message edited by Neolithicman - Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:39 PM

John_DDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 6:55 PM | Message # 6
How about no?
MATRIX.

DDRPian
I'm like a Vulcan, minus the pointy ears and green blood.

NeolithicmanDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 11:19 AM | Message # 7
Mayor
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this, cause even though I got op, I didn't get much feedback. I need a critique!

More posts than Conn.

VertoSlashDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 11:23 AM | Message # 8
Hobo
Group: Donator
You are a terrible person. - Support

Just kidding. I've seen you around a few times, and you've been doing your job well from what I've seen. Hopefully I'll have something a bit more constructive as I get more play time.

In Game Names: Decker, Verto

Forum » Apply for Operator! » Archive » Neolithicman; Operator Application (Promoted.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016
Free web hostinguCoz